The new year is upon us. Welcome, 2019!
Now, I would like to reflect on the past year and make plans for the next one.
We have done a lot and there is more yet to come. In 2018, we:
- Produced an amazing summer show with one of my favourite themes yet: Disney Afternoon
- During the summer, we had our first Summer dance camp which was a success. We want to continue this good tradition
- Introduced Progressing Ballet technique training for the students and the parents. We are looking at options for integrating it into our lessons
- We had a lovely Christmas show at a new venue “The Tabernacle”, which might be our new home for future productions2018 was a busy year full of exciting innovative programs and performances. I am looking forward to an equally great continuation this coming year. Here is a look at some of the plans we have for 2019:
- New holiday course, as well as more dance classes for adults
- Examination at the end of May, BBO syllabus
- More outreach work within the community
- And finally, our ten-year anniversary as Anna Davydova’s Dance school was established in 2009I am delighted to be a dance teacher and very fortunate to have such a major help from my staff and from the parents. Without you, we could not have achieved what we have. I am very proud of my students and wish for them to improve even more this year. Our dance classes will resume on Monday the 14th January.
Look forward to seeing you soon.